Intro : Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..G-G..
Em Bm C D
The city I have never left..
Em Bm C D
For the sleep could not make me deft..
Em Bm C
Ain't nostalgia for something that
D Bm C (D)
Was lost in my mind..
Em Bm C D
Question you into pieces..
Em Bm C D
Leave the memories all behind..
Em Bm C
Then Nostalgia keep turning back
D Bm C
To feel you're still blind..
D
..And down the road you see it's so beautiful
D
..Up in hill the world's still cloudy
Reff :
Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C
To see it through
D Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C D
Can not give it up
Bm C
Nothing stays on dead or survive
Bm C D
Broken down but only the memories
Int. Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..G-G..
Em Bm C
Sad smile and broken heart
D Em Bm C D
Like a water flowing or dry..
Em Bm C
Regret of falling apart
D Bm C
And the rest of world's passing by
D
..And down the road you see it's so beautiful
D
..Up in hill the world's still cloudy
Reff :
Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C
To see it through
D Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C D
Can not give it up
Bm C
Nothing stays on dead or survive
Bm C D
Broken down but only the memories
Musik : Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..D
Em Bm C..
D
..And down the road you see it's so beautiful
D
..Up in hill the world's still cloudy
Reff :
Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C
To see it through
D Em Bm C
But I can not give it up for you
D Em Bm
But I can not give it up
C D
Can not give it up
Em Bm
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
C D
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
Em Bm
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
C D
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
Em Bm
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
C D
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
Em Bm
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
C D
Can not give it up
(I can't give it up)
Em
for you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Terbaru Ada Grup Musik - Ough....(Tak Kan Pernah Hati Ini Untukmu)
Intro : C .. C .. G .. Dm ..- G C F manis kata..baurkan makna G Dm Am ramah sapa..si...
-
Intro : Am .. Em .. F .. C .. Dm - Em - F - Em - Dm - C - E .. Am Em sebening embum pagi hari F ...
-
Intro : C .. C .. G .. Dm ..- G C F manis kata..baurkan makna G Dm Am ramah sapa..si...
-
Intro : C .. F .. G .. C .. C .. F .. G .. C .. C F G Ko terindah di hati C C Tra dapat t...
No comments:
Post a Comment