Intro : C..C..
C Am
For a second I was in control
Em Gm
I had it once I lost it though
Dm Am7
And all along the fire below
Am G
would ri...se
C Am
And I wish you could have let me know
Em Gm
What's really going on below
Dm Am7
I've lost you now, you let me go
C/E G C
But one last ti...me
Reff:
C Am
Tell me you love me
F C
If you don't then li...e
C/E G C
Oh li...e to me
Music: C Am Em Gm
Dm Am7 Am G
C Am
Remember once upon a time
Em Gm
When I was yours and you were blind
Dm Am7
A fire would sparkle in your eyes
C/E G C
and mi..ne
Reff:
C Am
so tell me you love me
F C
If you don't then li...e
C/E G C
Oh li...e to me
C Am
Just tell me you love me
F C
If you don't then li...e
C/E G C
oh li...e to me
F C
If you don't then li...e
C/E G Am7 Am
Oh li...e to me..
*)
F Dm Am G
call it true, call it tru..e love
F Dm Am G F..Dm..
call it true, call it tru..e love
Outro : C Am Em Gm Dm Am7 Am G [5x]
C
Capo in fret 6
Original chord from F#
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Terbaru Ada Grup Musik - Ough....(Tak Kan Pernah Hati Ini Untukmu)
Intro : C .. C .. G .. Dm ..- G C F manis kata..baurkan makna G Dm Am ramah sapa..si...
-
Intro : Am .. Em .. F .. C .. Dm - Em - F - Em - Dm - C - E .. Am Em sebening embum pagi hari F ...
-
Intro : C .. C .. G .. Dm ..- G C F manis kata..baurkan makna G Dm Am ramah sapa..si...
-
Intro : C .. F .. G .. C .. C .. F .. G .. C .. C F G Ko terindah di hati C C Tra dapat t...
No comments:
Post a Comment